Battery Safety & Warnings
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before
purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they
are very sensitive to charging and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or
mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries
charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with
proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or
PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused
by the misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with
the smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of
personal injury, property damage, or death
-BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED
-ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
-ONLY use within manufacturer specification
-DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc.
-Always use a protective case
-KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
-DO NOT short circuit
-DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
-DO NOT use if damaged in any way
-DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
-DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
-DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
-DO NOT solder
-User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
-Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
– Do not immerse the battery in liquid such as water.
– Do not use or place the battery near fire or high temperatures.
– Do not use or leave the battery in excessive heat such as in a car or in direct
– Do not use unauthorized charger. Max charge should be 4.20V for most 18650 batteries.
– Make sure the + and – poles are oriented correctly. Do not force into the mount.
– Do not connect the battery with AC plug outlets or car plugs.
– Do not connect the + and – terminals with conductive material. Keep out of
– Avoid unnecessary impact to the battery. Keep in a hard case during transport.
– Be careful to not penetrate with a nail or strike with a hammer.
– Do not directly solder on to the battery: The insulator could melt or damage the
DISASSEMBLY & RECONSTRUCTION
– Do not disassemble the battery. You may damage the protection circuit.
– Do not use a battery with conspicuous damage or deformation.
– The batter should be kept away from all children and away from mouths.
– Do not put the battery in the microwave or other cooking appliances.
– To prevent short circuits or damage, pack the battery in a case or box.
– Do not use the battery with other batteries unless they are a pair and will always
be used together
RUST & COLOR CHANGE
– Stop using battery if there is abnormal smell, heat, deformities, or discoloration.
– Stop charging if the battery cannot finish charging within the specified time.
– If leakage gets on skin or clothing, flush with water to help prevent irritation.
– Recycle battery at a local battery drop off point.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ALL SALES ARE FINAL. YOU HAVE READ THE WARNINGS AND
CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THE POTENTIAL DANGERS OF USING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT LITHIUM BATTERIES ARE INTENDED TO BE USED WITHIN
SYSTEM INTEGRATIONS OR BATTERY PACKS ONLY. WHEN PURCHASING PRODUCTS FOR
RESALE PURPOSES, YOU AGREE TO FORWARD THE SAME WARNINGS TO ALL
CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR REFERENCE AND SAFETY.
FURTHERMORE, YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD VAPE KING INC, ITS PARENTS,
DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AND
AGENTS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES,
LIABILITIES, LOSSES AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES,
RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, VAPE KING INC, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, OR FROM ANY
INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON,
PURCHASED THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE
AND OR ONE OF VAPE KING LOCATIONS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, LOST PROFITS, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
(WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER FORM OF
ACTION) AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER VAPE KING INC, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, VAPE KING INC, LIABILITY SHALL NOT
EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE SPECIFIC GOODS PROVIDED BY VAPE KING INC,
GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION.
Returns All sales are FINAL. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on any product regardless of whether it has been used or not. The reason for this is we cannot verify if a battery has been used or not. Please choose carefully. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us prior to your purchase.